Black Loyalty Matters
Black Loyalty Matters Too I’m all about black, I’m a black mom, with 2 black sons, 4 black grandsons, justifiably upset, about the latest events I’m a also a widow, an elderly black women. In Business for myself, what started out as a means to earn more money, to replace that second income, after the death of my husband. Has turned into a mission for change. The idea came to me in a dream, to use my present business, to connect as many black business owners as possible, in an attempt to change the economic structure of the black dollar, last year alone black spending was estimated at 2.3 trillion dollars. Let’s try to understand, that economic independence, is much more powerful than anything else, that we as a people, has tried,before. We have proven that we can come together on something. it’s a sad situation that has to take place to get us all worked up, I can see that we can come together when we need to show up, we will, but marching, won’t help, riots won...
Comments
Post a Comment